IDS industrial camera or machine vision cameras was the most easy integration cameras in the market. Therefore is so easy for IDS cameras become most compatible with market most popular machine vision software such as OpenCV, Labview, Cognex and Halcon vision software. IDS also provide wide range of industrial C-mount cameras such GigE, 5 GigE, 10 GigE, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, and USB 3.1 interfacing models.
For find out more IDS Cameras please follow the link.
Meanwhile, if you need technical support please email us [email protected]
The USB 3.1 Gen 1 UI-3092SE industrial camera with integrated Sony IMX255 global shutter CMOS sensor satisfies all industrial requirements: high resolution, high frame rates, noiseless image reproduction. Its readout noise and dark current values are among the lowest on the entire sensor market. Its sensitivity in the near infrared range renders a special NIR variant obsolete. Its capability to deliver 4K images make the UI-3092SE suitable for special tasks in industrial machine vision and traffic surveillance. In situations with conventional traffic cameras, where one camera must be installed for each lane of traffic, the UI-3092SE can capture several lanes with a single camera and at the same resolution. Further extra features implemented by IDS include, among others: Long time exposure, up to 30 seconds, overlap trigger, line scan mode or sequencer mode.
The UI-3092SE board level camera without lens holder is available in a colour or monochrome version.
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen. 1|
|Frame rate||40.0 fps|
|Resolution (h x v)||4104 x 2174|
|Optical Area||14.158 mm x 7.500 mm|
|Pixel size||3.45 µm|
- Global shutter CMOS sensor
- 1” area sensor with 3.45 µm pixel size
- Optimized 2nd generation pixels from the Sony Pregius series
- Excellent sensitivity in the NIR range
- 8.9 megapixels (4104 x 2174 px), aspect ratio 17:9
- Full resolution at 50 fps (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
- 8, 10 and 12 bits per pixel
- Sequencer, binning, overlap trigger
- Long time exposure up to 30 seconds, shortest exposure time ~40 µs (IDS Software Suite)
- Available in colour or monochrome version