IDS industrial camera or machine vision cameras was the most easy integration cameras in the market. Therefore is so easy for IDS cameras become most compatible with market most popular machine vision software such as OpenCV, Labview, Cognex and Halcon vision software. IDS also provide wide range of industrial C-mount cameras such GigE, 5 GigE, 10 GigE, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, and USB 3.1 interfacing models.
For find out more IDS Cameras please follow the link.
Meanwhile, if you need technical support please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
The UI-5240CP is a particularly powerful industrial camera with the e2v 1.3 megapixel CMOS sensor. This is one of the most sensitive sensors in the IDS product portfolio and it is available in monochrome, colour (EV76C560ABT/EV76C560ACT), and as NIR version (EV76C661ABT). Besides its outstanding sensitivity to light in CCD quality, the camera also has a range of other distinctive features: For example, the sensor provides two global shutter and two rolling shutter modes, which you can switch between while the camera is in operation. This makes the sensor extremely flexible if requirements or ambient conditions change. There are also up to four areas of interest (AOI). You can use these either to check several features simultaneously or to capture AOIs in a sequence of exposures using a wide range of different parameters.
Detailed information on the e2v CMOS sensors EV76C560 is available here.
IDS Software Suite
is an identical software package for all IDS cameras. It supports all sensor features. For Windows and Linux (32 and 64 bit)
- UI-5240CP-NIR-GL Rev.2: AB02393
- UI-5240CP-C-HQ Rev.2: AB02040
- UI-5240CP-M-GL Rev.2: AB02041
| UI-5240CP Rev. 2
| 60.0 fps
|Resolution (h x v)
| 1280 x 1024
| 6.784 mm x 5.427 mm
| Global Shutter, Global Start Shutter, Rolling Shutter
| 1.31 MPix
| 5.30 µm
- Global shutter for capturing moving objects
- Rolling shutter for extremely low-noise, high-contrast images
- Multiple AOI mode for higher frame rates
- Extremely suitable for use with wide-angle lenses, thanks to 1/1.8″ optical sensor diagonal
- Line scan mode for endless web inspection systems
- Sequence AOI mode for capturing different areas of an image using different parameters
- Log mode for capturing high-contrast HDR images with short exposure times
- Automatic hotpixel correction